Please read the following information carefully prior to any purchase
The following Terms and Conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER PROTECTION(DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS 2002
Agenzia O (UK) Ltd Terms and Conditions
General Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Orders can only be accepted from UK Mainland/Eire customers.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- By clicking the ‘Next’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS and cheque and must be received prior to delivery of goods.
- Agenzia O (UK) Ltd has introduced new security measures into its online payment process. Protx is a new method of increasing online security. Depending on the card you've chosen to use, when you click Proceed you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication. Your payment will not be charged until your order has been processed, but prior to despatch.
- All products remain the property of Agenzia O (UK) Ltd until payment has been received in full.
- All prices exclude VAT, Agenzia O (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- We only accept payments from UK/Eire registered cards.
- All orders are subject to a delivery charge + VAT. All shipping costs are applied at our secure checkout.
- No guarantees are given for 48hour delivery. However, our mission is to achieve this where possible.
- If the delivery has been attempted on the agreed date and the buyer is not available to take delivery of the goods then an additional delivery charge may be applicable if the delivery is to be made again.
- Delivery dates and times are given in good faith but shall now amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the times stated. Agenzia O (UK) Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- If an item is out of stock we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, choose a replacement product or cancel your order.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made in writing within 3 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Please note, we are always charged a levy by the courier if an area of sea is crossed.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
- We can only deliver to the card registered address.
Suitability of Goods
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
Returns / Faulty Goods / Warranty
- All products are provided with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- All faulty goods must be reported to the Agenzia O (UK) Ltd Helpline on 08450 346502.
- A refund will only be given if the goods are undamaged, complete and in the original packaging.
- If within 7 days of receiving the goods you wish to return them and cancel your order, you should call our Customer Services Department on 08450 346502 and you must confirm your request in writing or another durable medium including letter, fax or email. A phone call only is not enough. We can only accept the return of goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-sellable condition. A full refund will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to us.
- For business users the return of goods is entirely at our discretion.
- Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
- We are legally obliged to return your money within 30 days the latest. However, should you fail to return the goods after a full refund we can charge you the direct costs of recovery and offset the amount against the refund due.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order secure but unless the company is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorized access to information supplied by you. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Customer Helpline for setting up product: 08450 346503
Customer Returns / Faulty Goods : 08450 346503
Order Problems: 08450 346503